Who we are?
ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO TS) is a full-service IT consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco with a global team in Bosnia and Bulgaria. We serve small and medium sized companies and organizations in a variety of industries. ECHO is also proud to support numerous nonprofit organizations’ success and impact by providing exceptional solutions and customer service across the entire technology spectrum – IT outsourcing, Salesforce solutions, security, and more.
The job description
A critical role supporting both clients and ECHO’s sales and marketing teams, the UX/UI Designer will be responsible for a variety of projects including, but not limited to, web design, app design, design revision, brochures, half-pagers, whitepapers, case studies, presentations and logos etc. This role will report to the Director of Software Solutions. This role supports ECHO’s sales and marketing team (50%) and ECHO’s services team (50%) working with clients on projects where UX/UI is needed. Below are some of the responsibilities:
- Create and maintain visual content for ECHO's website, social media pages, marketing collateral (internal and external), products and services.
- Create high-fidelity mockups/designs for responsive web experiences across desktop and mobile.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a webpage or marketing collateral, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for users.
- Communicate with sales and marketing team and services teams (when required) to develop a keen understanding of our audiences and help create a unique design aesthetic for each of our many web properties that are aligned to the needs of our buyer personas/target audiences.
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams. Collaborate with software development and IT teams to solve UX issues with visual and functionality-based solutions. Work with sales and marketing team to align marketing initiatives and brand voice.
- Performance-focused design: building a creative strategy and develop web assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate) on various platforms
- Rapidly test and iterate your designs. Analyze user responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others.
- Maintain graphic standards and consistency for the ECHO website and all digital platforms.
More about you
You must bring the following:
- Proven history (with a portfolio) of designing highly effective user experiences on the web.
- 2+ years of experience in building responsive web design that work well on multiple screen sizes
- Proficiency in graphic design principles (typography, grids, layout, color), UX, UI, and IxD
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, Adobe After Effects, InDesign
- Ability and experience identifying points of friction in the user experience and creating testable ideas to alleviate them.
- Experience with A/B testing, personalization concepts and tools
- Good understanding of how to use metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
What we offer?
- competitive salary
- growth opportunities
- relaxed, fun atmosphere and modern work environment
- team buildings and other organized activities
- occasional visits to our international clients
- work equipment
- a lot of interesting projects
- you will expand a group of people you consider family
- flexible working hours
you meet the requirements for this position and what we have to offer sounds
like a fair deal to you, then don't waste any more time! Become a part of our
story by sending your application including your CV to email@example.com
We are looking forward for a chance to meet you!