Who we are?
An integrated technology services company, ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO TS) serves small and medium sized financial services (Venture Capital, Private Equity, Investment Funds) and nonprofit organizations. We help our clients become market leaders by providing unmatched solutions that cover the entire technology spectrum – IT outsourcing, custom software development, security, Salesforce implementations, and more.
The job description
We are looking for a Prospect Research Specialist who will be responsible for researching, identifying, prospecting, and qualifying new leads to support the sales team. Project Research Specialist will determine when a lead should be moved to active prospect lists for qualification, classification, and nurturing. The prospect research specialist will track the sales team’s prospect portfolios and prepare reports. As needed, he/she will provide additional research to meet the needs of the sales and marketing team. Below are responsibilities for this 3 department, included in the daily role of a Prospect Research Specialist:
- Identify prospective clients through resources provided and independent research
- Categorize prospective clients based on business needs
- Develop strategic approaches to engage with new prospects, current and past clients, using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, GuideStar and other available sources of information to identify new business opportunities and develop prospect- and client-specific profile information
- Assist in monitoring market trends and analyzing competition
- Remains up to date on current research trends
- Prepare and manage all prospecting lists
- Become and remain educated on our industry and industry knowledge.
- Research and remain educated of competitor’s products, prices and services.
- Work with sales team on all aspects of the sales process to ensure the business is efficiently and effectively executed
- Manage and coordinate prospect- and client-specific information within Salesforce to ensure opportunities are added to the system and data is accurate and up-to-date
- Monitor the team’s management of the cultivation process to ensure that leads are contacted appropriately and converted to prospects providing regular reports to the sales team.
- Manage data in Salesforce ensuring all communications are tracked, information in database is “clean” and accurate and documents are attached
- Ensure the integrity of the data in Salesforce by reviewing it frequently and helping Sales and Marketing team members correct inaccuracies
- Track meetings for sales team
- Track and monitor customer renewals for sales team
- Assist in Marketing/Sales-sponsored events, including event attendee analysis and logistics preparation, as well as follow-up with attendees
- Be an ongoing contributor to the development and execution of marketing initiatives to drive traffic, increase sales and brand awareness
- Monitor customer access and notify Marketing/Sales of heavily and underutilized account
- Maintains an active awareness of goals, objectives, and directives of ECHO to ensure prospect management alignment with health system strategies.
- Contributes to the overall success of the sales and marketing team by supporting special projects as assigned and performing other duties
More about you
This individual is a highly motivated, creative self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including independent industry research, prospect lists, and inbound marketing leads. A resilient, dynamic personality with a drive and the personal skills needed to reach decision makers is essential. You must bring the following:
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related major
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Excellent oral, analytical, written and presentation skills are a must
- Excellent note-taking and organizational skills are a must
- Ability to work within a team structure, as well as independently in a fast-paced sales environment, with competing/shifting priorities
- Familiarity with sales and marketing systems such as Salesforce is preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce and IT services and industries is preferred
- Passionate self-starter who possesses creative problem-solving skills – delivering projects and assignments on target and on time
What we offer?
- competitive salary
- growth opportunities
- relaxed, fun atmosphere and modern work environment
- team buildings and other organized activities
- work equipment
- you will expand a group of people you consider family
- flexible working hours
If you meet the requirements for this position and what we have to offer sounds like a fair deal to you, then don't waste any more time! Become a part of our story by sending your application including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward for a chance to meet you!